I recently received a note from a friend who is expecting a baby any day now. The feelings that he expressed mirror what I hear so often from fathers so I thought that I would repost it here:

"We are excited and nervous, but I think we’re as ready as you can be for this incredible change that’s coming. As for me, in what must be a common experience for fathers-to-be, I am searching myself for ways that I can be useful and make B-day easier for Sadia – it’s a funny feeling approaching this day together, but knowing that there is part of this journey that I can’t go on with her. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to ask all of you who know her to send me a little hand-written note of encouragement, congratulations, poetry, or whatever else you want to wish her, that I will put together in a scrap book and give to her to help her through what will be an intense time. I know she will love this, and more importantly, this will give me something to keep me busy and maintain my sanity!"

My reply was:
"Johnny: I have no doubt that you will know how to help once labour starts. Being a parent is all about love and the two of you have so much of that. Encourage her to trust her body and draw strength from your love. In many ways, having a baby together is like making love- I know that you will be so present, so in the moment, so intuitive, and so loving. It's a time when she may feel vulnerable or she may feel incredibly strong! It's a time when she may need you to be her rock, to hold her space, or to be her advocate.

Sadia: your body is made to give birth- trust in yourself- you are working together with your baby towards the birth of your new family. You will not be alone- there are so many other women who will be birthing at the same time as you. You are amazing and strong!"

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Comments

07/20/2016 4:52pm

Hello mates, fastidious article and fastidious arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

08/23/2016 2:14am

I am sure that now you guys must have been excited towards our SEMrush review. So I am listing the SEMrush Plans which is updated as per recent prices.

09/06/2016 4:35am

for more happy new year 2017 hd images

nice post friend , Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update or post other articles

10/05/2016 12:41am

What a great answer! I am sure they appreciate your experience and your wise words.

11/14/2016 10:52pm

Such a great post! Thanks for sharing it.

you can listen and enjoy to unlimited songs with the help of free iTunes codes 2016 learn how..

01/20/2017 2:30am

ap inter results

05/18/2017 5:52am

Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours! Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer!

06/09/2017 11:19pm

king root for android or ios can be used easily.These days you see the technology is so much developed that nowadays you can easily win any game within a few minutes by hacking the game

06/20/2017 12:29am

Establishing Android gadget is opportunity like breaking out from prison.Once the root is done you can without much of a stretch redo your gadget in an exceptionally immense degree.For security,Google doesn’t prescribe the clients to root their mobiles.Be that as it may,to appreciate the fullest Android encounter you should need to root your gadget.

06/21/2017 3:25am

Clash Of Clans created by Supercell the Giant Company is a MMO procedure computer game.This game is good with both the Android and iOS.Clash of clans is an exceptionally well known amusement played on the web and individuals from everywhere throughout the world can play this diversion making a group of factions up to 50 individuals to crush other capable tribes.

06/21/2017 11:58pm

Iroot 2.0.9 is the latest android root tool released by Magyun team,
the developers of vroot one click rooting tool. iroot is a much
powerful Android rooting tool with working at the highest successive rate among latest android root tools.
<a href="https://apksdownload.jimdo.com/2017/06/15/whatsapp-apk-latest-download/">iroot download</a>

06/22/2017 1:20am

When it comes to free applications ads are the most annoying part and they can be removed with the following non technical guide

06/22/2017 11:04pm

Lucky Patcher APK is a really incredible Android application which can alter different applications introduced in your gadget.For instance,it can evacuate permit confirmation,can erase extreme Ads, give custom fix to change application conduct, control application consents and even spare an adjusted application as an APK petition for different gadgets.

06/24/2017 4:42am

Lucky Patcher is one of the best applications discharged for Android OS which works better for expulsion of undesirable advertisements from free applications introduced in the framework.This application is uniquely intended for helping the clients who are burnt out on from free promotion and popup windows while surfing.This application can likewise be utilized to pick up the entrance to different applications as in the premium applications.

06/27/2017 4:02am

Lucky Patcher is one of the best applications discharged for Android OS which works better for expulsion of undesirable advertisements from free applications introduced in the framework. This application is uniquely intended for helping the clients who are burnt out on from free promotion and popup windows while surfing. This application can likewise be utilized to pick up the entrance to different applications as in the premium applications.

07/01/2017 2:39am

l

Is it not incredible. Precisely, Its Great.Because utilizing Game Killer On Pc Will Diminish the heap From your versatile

yet It Will build the heap on Your PC.

07/03/2017 12:20am

Best Free Most Popular Android applications list has been set up by utilizing numerous insights including Play store and other outsider suppliers. Here, we present to you the Best Android Apps of All Time at any point utilized by a great many people in the Android World.

07/07/2017 4:50am

Kodi is an open source application available for free since 2003. Kodi is previously known as XMBC(xbox media centre) as

it is designed for XBOX by microsoft and it is still maintained by a non profit organisation named XBOX Foundation.

07/14/2017 5:22am

There is an interesting guide for the download and install of the app iRoot. The clear instructions are presented

here in the form of points